Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yet Another Reason To Spend Saturday in Middlesboro

Yesterday, I talked about the TourSEKY event at the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Take a Hike for Tourism and mentioned stopping by Shades of Brown Coffee Shop for something cool to drink. 

Well, now there is even more reason to stop by Shades of Brown this Saturday, August 29 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.  Shades of Brown will be hosting a book signing and introduction to Tim Cornett's new book, A History of Bell County.  Stop in to purchase a copy of the book and get it signed by the author himself, and enjoy a great dinner and something to drink!  I recommend a half sandwich and salad with a sweet tea. 

I know what I'll be doing this weekend, and I hope to see you there!

kassie 


No comments:

Post a Comment